Friday, August 29, 2008

A New Adventure

Look out NYC, the Big Apple, Shawn and Hilllary are coming to take a bite. We're not talking about going for a long weekend.....WE ARE MOVING TO NYC!!! Shawn was offered, and took, a VP position with the New York Knicks. He starts Sept. 15th. Yes, I know this is crazy and has come on like a ton of bricks, but we are so excited to start another chapter in our already long book!




More details to come soon!




Isn't it funny how the world works. For those of you who don't know, my sister has been living in New York for a little over two years. She will be moving back home to San Francisco 5 days before Shawn starts his new job. It's time for her to start a new adventure too, but how fun would it have been to live in NYC together. The good news is, I've been there many, many times in the past two years, and I feel pretty comfortable with the NYC layout and subway. That's half the battle!!

2 comments:

Alix Allocco said...

Congrads!! This is so big for the two of you. I wish you all the best. I promise to visit and hopefully Mike and I will be your first visiters in Nov.
xoxox

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to come for a visit!! Miss you guys!!

XOXO,

Jax and Los