Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Katie and My Car


My sister was in town for a couple of days this week. As most of you know, Katie has been living in NYC for the past 2+ years. She has decided to take a new position in her company and move back to the SF Bay Area. She hasn't had a car in NYC, and with me moving to NYC in just over a week, it seemed like the perfect solution for her to come to Memphis and drive my car back to CA.

She set out on her journey yesterday morning and picked my dad up in Oklahoma City (he flew in from Oakland to help her drive the rest of the way. She just called me and they made it from Memphis to Albuquerque, New Mexico. That is some serious truck driving!

When Katie was here she helped me get a jump start on packing and we went to the Memphis Zoo. Baby Giraffe, only 10 days old!

No comments: