Monday, October 6, 2008

Around Town

I finally have my computer up and running. Time for pictures. Here are some of the things I've been up to in the past two weeks.

David Blaine hanging upside down in Central Park (aka my new backyard!):





Opening night at the Met:




Boccie Ball in Brooklyn:




NY Library and Opera in Bryant Park:


Chelsea Market. The East Village. The Upper West Side. Bed Bath & Beyond. The Oldest Bar in NYC, McSorleys. The Container Store. My tiny apartment:




We have also been eating a ton of good food. Best so far: Supper in the East Village and Empanada Mama in Hell's Kitchen!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hillary...I still can't believe it is a reality that you are LIVING in NYC. Looks so exciting. My mom is currently researching the bar where her and my Dad met since it is supposedly very close to your place.

Can't wait to come and visit. One of our friends is getting married in New Jersey in June so maybe we can plan a long trip out there for the summer with the little one.

Love you!
H

Alix Allocco said...

AHHHH, SO great!! I can't believe it either. I love love love the pictures, keep them comming. I am dying to see you...if I come out I am thinking of leaving Ayla home and only comming for like 2 days but just try to site see with you. I'll call you.....

a