Monday, November 3, 2008

Knicks, Halloween & the NYC Marathon

Basketball season is here, and Shawn has been working his tail off. Opening night was great, and we finally got to see his hard work and LONG hours pay off!

Corinne and Me at the game

Q-Tip from Tribe Called Quest performed pre game and at half time.

For Halloween I was a Vampire Bride and Shawn was an In and Out worker who was my dinner and turned into a Vamp. We've been watching too much of the HBO series True Blood! :)


Shawn's long time friend Aaron and his girlfriend were in town this weekend. On Saturday we walked the Brooklyn Bridge and had dinner at Girmaldi's Pizza.




Sunday was the NYC Marathon. The finish line was right next to my house, so Jim and Emily came over for Bloody Mary's and we headed over to Central Park to watch the runners on their 26th mile.




How beautiful in Central Park in Fall!?!?!

3 comments:

JKAndrus said...

I love NYC in the fall! How fun!! Are you going to be home for Thanksgiving?

Alix Allocco said...

OMG ...I love the costume!! I wish I was in NY this week. miss you.

Heather said...

Love all the festivities! Is that your wedding dress as your Halloween costume? If so, I'm very proud of you re-purposing it.