Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Memoiral Day Weekend

With a great last minute flight price, I decided to head to NorCal for a long weekend. It was great to not really have any set plans. I was able to meet baby Roman and see some of the other kids that are getting so big! Tracy hosted a super fun girls night in, and we were all able to catch up! From there I headed to Santa Cruz with my friend Tracy. We met up with a few of our other friends, Heidi and Melissa and had a great night catching up, playing in the sand and watching a beautiful sunset.

It is always great to go home and still have such tight bonds with all of my friends that still live there. I love them all and treasure their friendships!!






Shawn was in St. Louis having just as much fun on guys weekend and cathing up with his family at his sister's high school graduation. We are very proud of Katie, and we wish her good luck at the University of Evansville this fall!

No comments: