Thursday, March 18, 2010

Baby Makes Three

Baby Nolan Arthur was born March 16th at 2:31 p.m. As soon as we upload our pictures I will update the post. We are all doing well and just got home from the hospital a few hours ago. Baby weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces 20 and 3/4 inches! OK, so we got a new IMAC and I have no idea how to use it. Here is an attempt to copy, cut and paste a picture. Hopefully I can figure out how to use this thing today and get a bunch of pics up! Sorry to keep you waiting.On our way to get hail a cab and head to the hospital.....aka "before!"
He's here.....aka "after!"

3 comments:

To Be Determined said...

YAY! Love the name. Hope you got some sleep. I cannot wait for pics. Heather said he was very very cute.

Unknown said...

Yeah!! More pics!! XOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Hillary. I saw this post from Heather's blog and just wanted to comment and say BEST WISHES and Enjoy Every Minute!