Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Chatter Box

Nolan is talking non stop this day, and unlike previous months, things he is saying are actually making sense!

Top New Words:
Car
Airplane
Uncle
Tatie (Katie)
Please
Than Tu (Thank you)
Boo (book)
Cheese
Cracker
With Halloween a few days ago, the newest word is candy or cookie
Ello (Hello)
Is dis dis
Its broke
Toes
Eyes
Teeth
Nose



Give me that camera Mama

See my toes

I'm very serious today.  I'll say something witty in a bit. 

Nolan does the most hilarious thing when ever he sees anything that is round and black....he thinks it's a microphone, and he starts to yell and sing into it.  We have no idea where he came up with this, but it is so funny.  Shawn gave him one of my make up brushes the other day, and he walked all around the apartment "singing!"

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love all your recent pics. His hair looks so cute! Crazy about the microphone. Your family has such music in your blood. No wonder Nolan just wants to sing.

Tiffany said...

Love all the updates. Yea! I can't get enough of this kids hair, I love it! Such cute stories, they are so fun to hear. Cutest turtle ever. Hope you guys are well! xo