Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We're back

Hi All-
Shawn and I got back into Memphis yesterday after a 9.5 hour flight home. We had an amazing time in Amsterdam and Brussels. I'm so glad that we finally made the trip across the big pond. For now, I just have one picture from Amsterdam. I'll share more pictures and stories later! I love this picute, because you really get a great feel for Amsterdam. I also love the FEDEX truck in the back ground! You can leave Memphis behind but not FEDEX! As you can see, the weather was amazing, cold but sunny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys made it back!! When you get over the jet lag (the WORST part of pond-hopping), fill me in! Can't wait to see your pics! Miss you guys!

Jax

Heather said...

Welcome Home! Can't wait to hear all about your trip. I'm sure it was amazing. I'll have to try and give you a call in the next few days to hear all the details.
Love,
H