Sunday, March 16, 2008

Crazy Weather

Is the weather in the rest of the country as crazy as it is here in Memphis? Two weekends ago it was 75 and sunny. Last weekend I woke up to this.I know to those of you who live in the snow, this is no big deal, but in the south, the city pretty much shuts down. I think we had 6 inches.

Yesterday started off with major thunderstorms and hail, and today looks like it will be pretty nice, sunny in the low 60's. That's all for the weird and wacky weather report from Memphis!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe the crazy weather. That is amazing. Did you have a snowball fight?

I miss you so much! Hope all is going good. Lets definitely chat soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh man! Now if you were in Florida this past weekend, we'd be enjoying 'Ritas in the sun :( Miss you guys!!

Jax

Katie said...

Wow. I'm so glad we haven't seen snow like that here in UT for a few weeks now. We were buried all winter.

LOVE the recipes on your food blog! My mom will love it. Thanks!

Katie