Monday, March 3, 2008

She's Crafty

For those of you who know me well, you know that arts and crafts are not really my cup of tea. Well, I decided that it was time for me to turn over a new leaf....a creative leaf. My friend Bridget and I were part of a 4 person baby shower throwing team, and it was our job to make a diaper cake. I was a little nervous, but Bridget is crafty, so I got over my fears. Long story short, Bridget is in law school and had a major paper due on Friday, so I went out and got all of the supplies. I even went to Hobby Lobby, damn that place has a lot of crap! The diaper cake turned out great, and the mother to be has a cute and practical gift! Here are a couple of pictures from the cake making event.

Before, During and after

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Good job. I am not crafty either, so it is good to hear that there is hope for people like us.
Good to hear from you on my blog.