Thursday, June 5, 2008

4 Years, Really?!

Today is our four year anniversary. As I look back on the past four years, my first thought is "I can't believe it's been four years!" There aren't enough words to explain how my life has been with Shawn. It's been full of adventure, ups and downs (mostly ups) , laughter, a few tears and most importantly, love, respect and understanding.

I know that all might seem a little like a Hallmark card, but it's all very true. Being married to Shawn has made the last four years some of my very best. It's hard to live so far for friends and family, but he knows how to ease that gap.
Here are a few pictures from anniversary's past:

1st Anniversary, St. Augustine, FL....how sad that we don't have one picture with the two of us from that weekend.


2nd Anniversary: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
3rd Anniversary: Dinner at a great Memphis Italian Restaurant with surprise roses and a card already at the table, and an after dinner carriage ride!

This year will be: Dinner at Tsunami in our neighborhood and drinks with friends

P.S. Shawn, Thanks for the Tiffany bracelet and the shopping in Chicago!

Side Note: He got a Wii with his favorite game MarioKart. It's kind of a gift for both of us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! Miss you guys, the Copperstone hood isn't the same :(

Jax

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the 2 of you so much and your wedding was such a fun event. I felt so honored to be a part of it. Enjoy the special event.

Alix Allocco said...

Happy Anniversary!!! i can't believe it has been 4 years. Time flys when your having fun!! Mike and I had a blast at your wedding we were talking about it last night with Mark and Ramona who are also looking at destination weddings.