Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Meg in Memphis

Meg Honey, a fellow Northgate Bronco, was in Memphis for a conference last week. She had a night free, so I went and picked her up from her dorm at Rhodes College. We headed to Bosco's for some apps and a beer. We found that we were talking way more than we were eating, so I suggested we move the reunion to my house.

We chatted for HOURS, finally, around 1:30 a.m. we figured it was time for her to head back to Rhodes (she had a class at 7:15 a.m.)
It was wonderful to catch up and talk about "the good ole days." Meg, thanks a million for making some time to spend with me and come see my house. She is the first person to do that! It was really great! I love having visitors!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Hillary:
I LOVED spending time with you in your FABULOUS home. Thank you for being such a wonderful hostess; I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed our very open conversation. I can't wait until you're back in the 'Creek! We will definitely go swimming, bbq, and perhaps try to locate some of the people we discussed....;)
xo,
Meg :)

Alix Allocco said...

How fun!! It is so nice to catch up with old friends. I got to see kristin yesterday as she is in the WC for a few days. Can't wait to see you in July!!

a

Heather said...

Wish I was there with the 2 of you. So FUN!

Alix Allocco said...

yo yo.....so Heather and Lauren came over last night and brought your Mexican casserole. WOW it it fantastic!!!! I mean that, it is really good. Mike had 3 helpings!

a