Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Congrats John & Michelle

Shawn and I, and the rest of my dad's side of the family, spent a long weekend in Chapel Hill, NC for my cousin Michelle's wedding. We had a wonderful weekend filled with typical cousin craziness and amazing events planned by John, Michelle and their parents!
Thank you so much for making us part of your special day.
Friday my aunts hosted a luncheon for Michelle at Spanky's in Chapel Hill. The food and company were great.
Later that night, we headed to the UNC football field for the rehearsal dinner. It was so much fun to go down on the field and play a little football. John & Michelle had catered food from their favorite restaurants in town.

Maybe my brother should have played football instead of baseball! Nice form!

Saturday morning we took a tour of the UNC basketball arena (including a trip to the locker room!)
Michael Jordan's jersey is top row second from the right.



Saturday night was the wedding at the Carolina Inn on UNC's campus. The wedding, reception and hotel were are beautiful. Here are just a couple pics:




Sunday, Shawn and I headed to Duke. That campus is unbelievable. The Duke Chapel and Cameron Stadium are a must see!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures Hillary! Can't wait to see more. Great seeing you and Shawn, hope to see you again soon! xo Tiff

JT said...

Hillary, I just glanced through your blog. You look so beautiful and so happy! I am so glad to see that things are going so well for you! Thanks for the sweet post on my blog. It certainly gets our hopes up when we hear great stories where everything worked out. I am so glad that you left a post and I am definitely keeping tabs on you now! Thank you!