Monday, January 26, 2009

Austria Pics


Martin Mittelbach (Tegernseerhof) makes GREAT white wines





Leo Hillinger.........Hill wines, as you can imagine we hit it off!


Anton Bauer, the reason I started to drink white wines. Try his Rosenberg

Hillinger Cellar

Hill and Hill Wines!

"Ice Wine"


Red wine aging in concrete eggs....so good! Bio dynamic Organic Demeter Wines. Weingut Michlits






"un-kept" vines on the left..."kept" vines on the right (Michlits)



Austria was amazing. The wine, food and people made for a great trip. We tasted hundreds of wines, and I am still trying to make a top 10 list!

2 comments:

Alix Allocco said...

OMG. dying to hear more.

a

Jacquie said...

Congrats on your new job which looks like it will be fun and exciting - your pics were great.
It's fun for me to read your blog -brings back so many memories of living in NYC when Walt & I were dating and our first year after getting married. We always went non-stop trying not to miss a thing...
We're having a super bowl party and Heather told me about your delicious chili so I'll be making it for our hungry football fans.
Say "HI" to the city for me...
Jacquie