Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Baby Changes and First Baseball Game

These past two weeks have brought a lot of changes with the little guy. He is actively "talking" to and mocking Shawn and me all day. He is so cute when he smiles and coos. He even discovered his tongue and likes to move it around and stick it out....it's pretty hilarious. His legs, arms and hands are very strong, and we can tell he is almost ready to pick things up. I think I heard him start to laugh a couple days ago. My dad has been in town and Nolan LOVES his Papa. He even babysat when I went to a wine event.

On Friday we went to the Mets/Giants game at Citi Field. We had amazing seats for Nolan's first game. This kid was sitting VIP. Most people don't sit 14 rows behind home plate ever in their lives let alone for their first game! It was such a treat to have my dad and sister at the game. My cousin Matt and his wife Amy were also able to join us at the last minute for the game, so that made it that much better! Our friend from Memphis, Hark, was there also and had the connection for the great seats. The Giants lost, but we saw 6 home runs!

2 comments:

JKAndrus said...

So cute! You're brave too. See, its not that bad taking the little ones places!

Heather said...

Grandpa Art looks so happy with Nolan! Can't wait to hear all about his visit. Nolan is just so handsome. Such a little man. I am getting so excited for your visit. You will be here so soon.