Sunday, May 30, 2010

DC Wedding

My cousin Aaron got married in Washington D.C. last weekend. We rode the train from NYC to DC. The baby was great on the way down. We stayed a great hotel, but unfortunately I was sick, sick, sick. On Friday after I could not eat or drink, and I ended up in minor medical and had an IV drip and IV antibiotics. I had double tonsillitis, strep and shingles. The good news is I was up and at 'em the next day and was able to make it to the beautiful wedding. The bride and groom looked amazing and the reception was a blast! The second set of bad news was the baby and Shawn both got strep. The baby's was external, and it was very scary to have a two month old on antibiotics, but he bounced back within 24 hours of being on his medication.



3 comments:

To Be Determined said...

You look too good to have been sick as a dog. Love the tie onesie.

Heather said...

I can't believe you had strep and shingles. You look amazing at the wedding. Would have never guessed you were sick. Glad you are feeling better and can't wait to see you. Nolan just is too cute! Can't wait to give him a big snuggle.

Jacquie said...

Wow that was a bummer that you all got so sick for this special weekend but you look great and sounds like you're feeling better...Nolan is so cute in his "big boy" tie!