Friday, August 19, 2011

O'Neill Clan

Last week we packed up and headed to NW Idaho for the O'Neill Olympics. We rented a 42 acre place where we all camped, ate, played games, and took a quick ride down to lake Pondere. Nolan loved playing with all of his older cousins and running free all over the place. Shawn kept giving him rides in the wheel barrel, and he totally loved it. It was so great to get out of the city get some fresh air and spend quality time with my extended family.....all 56 of us! Icing on the cake was team O'Yeender winning the Olympics. Ohhhhh Yea!
My grandparent are the best! This was on my Gpa's 85th birthday!
The full moon provided light for us, most of the time we didn't even need a flashlight. My cousins and I were "howling" at the moon :0
Nolan was happy to see his Auntie Katie again!
The O'Neill's are amazing musicians, and we got to listed to them sign and play for over 2 hours.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm sure you can guess my favorite pic...HOWLING! Your grandparents look amazing (as always) and what a cool weekend.