Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tracy and Sean

We had the pleasure of going to Sausalito for my dear friend Tracy's wedding. She found an incredible man in Sean, and I could not be happier for them. The church was so beautiful, and in true Tracy form, the reception was very artsy and filled with great food and music. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Castle!!
The day after the wedding, Shawn and I took the ferry over to SF. In all of my years of living in the Bay Area, I had never take the ferry. The views were awesome, and the weather was great!


Mat and Shawn in China Town. We walked all over SF!! No cabs needed for these NYC people!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

To Be Determined said...

You are BACK! Tracy looks beautiful! Funny how we skipped things like Ferry rides. I took one with Chip when we were there. I think it cost $5. Why wouldn't we have done that when we lived there? It's fun to be a tourist sometimes.