Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Brother and Rebelution

For those of you who don't know, my brother is the tour manager for the awesome band Rebelution. They were in town on the 11th and played a sold out show at The Fillmore at Irving Plaza here in NYC. It has been so fun to watch them explode here on the East Coast. My brother does a great job with the band and is works super hard to keep every thing running smooth.
Here is our view from the VIP area. With a thousand screaming teens I was happy to be safe in a chair on the 2nd floor!
I was able to sneak onto the stage for a few songs and had this sweet view!
We love when Reb is in town. Check out their website www.rebelutionmusic.com and be sure to catch them when they hit your city!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love them. Can't wait til they come back to the Bay Area. Roman is a fan too. The concert looked like so much fun, especially being backstage during the show.