Tuesday, February 16, 2010

NY Shower

My sister was so sweet and hosted a Jack and Jill shower a couple of weeks ago. We got a bunch of great gifts and a lot of gift cards that helped us fill in the necessities gaps for Baby B. We are so thankful to have Katie and the rest of our friends here in NYC. They are all so excited to have a baby in the group.
We are three weeks away from my due date.........WHAT!?! I am now going to the Dr. every week and things have been looking pretty good. Right now Baby B. is a little on the small side, but I know we'll fatten him up once he gets here. We got our stroller yesterday and are so excited to start using it. The stroller was by far our big ticket item. It will be my baby car and so much more. It was the one thing that I didn't want to live without! A special thanks to my mom and her family for all coming together to buy our baby stroller!

No comments: