Monday, November 26, 2007

Cold Rain in Memphis

We had our first really cold and rainy Sunday here in Memphis. That means one thing at our house; Chili! I like to wait to make my chili until it's nice and cold. There is something about hot and a little spicy chili that temporarily makes the cold go away! Hilly Chili (as Shawn and others like to call it) is one of my specialties. I've been making it since the 7th grade! We love to eat it topped with cheese and sour cream. My mom loves to eat it with Frito's on the side or in the bowl! For the past couple of years now, I've added jalapeno corn bread muffins as the perfect side!

If you'd like the recipes, I'd be happy to share!

3 comments:

JKAndrus said...

You are quite the chef! I would love your recipe for chili and corn bread. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving, it looks great!

Love,

Kris

Katie said...

So fun that you found my blog today. I totally looked at your earlier (from Kristin's) but didn't have time to write a comment. I LOVE chili and would love the recipes too. It was great to see you at the reunion. I'm excited to stalk your blog now that I know where to find it. :)

Love,

Katie

Heather said...

Send me the recipe. PLEASE. I would love to make me some chili. It has been getting cold here too.

Can't wait to see you soon. Love you my little boo.

H