Saturday, November 17, 2007

Viva Nashvegas!

Last weekend, Shawn and I headed over to Nashville with our friends Mat and Bridget. We got in Friday night and had dinner at a great Italian restaurant downtown. Saturday we got up early and headed to the Vandy/Kentucky football game. If I didn't know better, I would have thought we were in the middle of KY. There were Wildcat fans all over the place. I'm pretty sure the stadium was 75% UK fans.




After the game we went downtown to the Nashville Predators game. It's crazy, but it was my first NHL game! Hockey isn't really my favoriate sport, but I have to admit from the 2nd row and a game that went into overtime then a shootout it was exciting!

Until next time! Much Love from Memphis!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, what did you say to those ladies behind you- they looked pissed! Miss you! And I can never think of Thanksgiving without you coming over with your dishes. All of them. :)

Jax