Thursday, November 29, 2007

Halloween at the Grizzlies.......a month later

Yes, I know that Halloween was almost a month ago, but I have some great pictures of Shawn in his Flash Gordon outfit. Grizzlies opening night was vs. The San Antonio Spurs, sadly the Grizz lost, but Shawn did an amazing job with the game presentation. I wish you could all see the video to see just how amazing it was, I was so proud of him. All of his hard work and late nights at the office really paid off. I'll have the video with me in Cali for Christmas and Seattle for the Steele wedding, so some of you will actually be able to see it!
Shawn as "Flash Gordon" with "The Hulk" the PA announcer

One of the best parts of opening night was Michael Buffer doing the line-ups. For those of you who don't recognize his name, he is the boxing announcer that is famous for saying "Let's get ready to rumble!" Shawn kept him being there a surprise from everyone, not even the coach or players knew he was going to be there!

Shawn with Michael Buffer (pre-game)

If your team is playing the Grizzlies in Memphis, be sure to look at center court where the players check in.......you'll be sure to see Shawn sitting front and center (Especially is you have HD!) If you paid for the seats that he sits in, they'd be over $300 per game/per seat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am going to show Jillian- she'll love it~!!!

Jax

Heather said...

So proud of Shawn. All his hard work is paying off and he just looks so cute sitting there in the front row. I'm definitely going to be looking out for him on the HD.

Heather said...

So good to talk to you last night. Just what I needed. Can't wait to see you soon. Thanks for being such an amazing friend.