Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tag, I'm it

Heather Tagged me, so I guess that means that I need to answer the same questions she did. Here it goes:












A different, but cool view of CSU, Chico







5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Finally moved out of the house and started the next chapter of my life at Chico State
2. Lived in Mechoopda Hall with Marlene
3. If we are talking about 10 years ago today, I was probably getting read to go to CLUB X in SF (with the LL/NHS crew)
4. Finally taking classes that I really enjoyed and had now learned that 8 a.m. classes are not for me!
5. Making tons of new friends and enjoying my new freedom!

5 Things On My To Do List:
1. Go to the gym
2. Go to the grocery store
3. Put my clean clothes away
4. Get my car oil changed
5. Cook dinner
sorry this is all basic boring stuff!



5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Almonds
2. TCBY
3. Wheat Thins & Cheese
4. Chips & Salsa or queso
5. Hummus






Things I’d Do If I Was A Billionaire:
1. Pay off all of my debt
2. Buy homes in SF, Italy(or some European destination), Tahoe & Mexico
3. BMW's for everyone
4. Give back! Donate to a number of non-profit organizations, or heck even start my own
5. Hire a live-in maid

3 Habits: (I now realize that these are supposed to be bad habits, I will re-do 2 & 3)
1. I have a short temper on the Memphis roads......lots of slow bad drivers, not good for a Cali girl
2. I often think I can do every thing on my own & don't ask for help when I need it
3. I'm a little bit of a control freak, especially in the kitchen (I've been working on this one!)

to the left, sunset on the Mississippi River from downtown Memphis, my currant home
5 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Spokane, WA
2. Walnut Creek, CA
3. Chico, CA
4. Memphis, TN
5. Orlando/Casselberry, FL

5 Jobs that I’ve Had:
1. I used to ride my bike to Valle Verde Elementary everyday during the summer and pick up a girl from daycare. We would ride our bikes together to the Woodlands, so she could go to swim practice. After practice, I would ride with her back down to the school (round trip might have been 3/4 of a mile!) I saved all of my money in a Dixie cup in my room!
2. Set up outdoor Volleyball courts for tournaments around NorCal
3. Hostess at Faultline Brewing Company, better know now as Pyramid
4. Realtor and office manager for RE/MAX
5. Ticketing, marketing, special events for Opera Memphis
**bonus job, 2 seasons at the Memphis Redbirds, doing just about everything under the sun, including selling beer.....one of my favorite jobs!

I think at this point you're supposed to tag other people, but I think I'll stop the tagging here!

No comments: