Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Surprise Visit to CA



I get last minute flight deals on my email all the time. I finally saw SFO on a weekend that made sense. Shawn has been so busy with work, that Nolan and I decided to head home for a weekend to surprise my friend Tracy at her engagement party. I ended up surprising her on Thursday and was able to spend that whole afternoon and night with her and a bunch of my other girlfriends at cooking club. Alix and Mike hosted an amazing engagement party for the lucky soon to be husband and wife!
I also got to meet sweet little Heather's new addition, sweet little two week old Paisley. Heather met Nolan when he was just two weeks old, and it was such a treat to get to meet her baby girl at the same age. It was also such a treat to watch the Giant's clinch the National League Championship in the Bay. I was sad to leave a day before the start of the World Series, but I had to get back for work and more importantly for Shawn to have Nolan and me back in NYC!

Nolan had so much fun with his Papa and can now pick him out of a picture on our fridge! So cute. My dad already has a set of little kid golf clubs for Nolan. Can you tell by the picture that he's a natural! :)
We went with the Maddox's to a Halloween party for the kids. Nolan didn't have his costume but borrowed Roman's from last year! It was so cute and hilarious to see the 1 year olds slowly approach him to see if he was a live stuffed animal!

2 comments:

Sue said...

He is so cute! When are you going to be in the northwest again? Cam would love to have his cousin come and stay with us!

To Be Determined said...

How fun! Congrats to Tracy!