Friday, October 15, 2010

Milano!



Shawn had games in Milan and Paris, so Nolan and I decided to tag along. After a long overnight flight from NYC, we landed in Milan. I was very city savvy and took the train from the airport and the metro from the city center to meet Shawn at the beautiful Duomo.


I was beyond tired, but I pushed through the day. We saw some sights, and of course had espresso and gelato! YUM!
This is one of Nolan's many girlfriends! The KCD and Knicks players had a few appearances in Milan that we attended.


When Shawn was working, Nolan and I went sight seeing. We went to the Castello Sforzesco and saw some amazing art, including Davinci's Madonna and Son.


We spent a lot of time in the cute neighborhood of Brera. It was filled with restaurants, shops and of course Gelato!! I ate at least one meal per day in this neighborhood!

We also went to the Knicks vs. Armani Jeans, yes you read that right. The game sold out in 6 minutes, so we were lucky to be in the building. The Knicks won the game and were received with great cheer. I found that over all the Italian's were very friendly and LOVE babies. All of the kept wanting to touch and kiss Nolan. Normally that would freak me out a little, but when in Milan!
Here's Nolan in his sweet Adidas Knicks gear.

1 comment:

To Be Determined said...

Jealous. of all of the above. I love his little knicks outfit. He is going to have some warped perception of girls when he grows up, hanging out with all those hot cheerleaders.